PRICING YOUR PROPERTY CORRECTLY IS CRUCIAL. YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY IN A TIMELY MANNER AT THE HIGHEST PRICE POSSIBLE.
PRICING RIGHT FROM THE START
The seller can only set the asking price. The buyers will set the sale price. Take a realistic, market-driven approach at determining the true market value of the home. Don't allow personal feelings, beliefs or emotions to set the price of your home.
- Pricing your home higher than comparable listings may actually help sell your neighbor's house faster than yours.
- Sales associates may miss showing your property to qualified potential buyers because your home is out of their client's price range.
- Fewer qualified potential buyers will respond to your advertisement.
- A property generates the most interest among brokers and buyers when it first goes on the market.
- The number of showings is greatest during this time - if it is priced at a competitive market value.
- Pricing too high and reducing the price later fails to generate as much activity.
Current Market Conditions Determine The Value. Pricing Too High Or Too Low Can Cost You Time And Money. Realistic Pricing Will Achieve A Maximum Sale Price In A Reasonable Amount Of Time.